Following are a set of rules that are kindly requested to be followed in the comments. We reserve the right to remove comments that do not adhere to this policy. We also reserve the right to permanently ban from posting comments
those commenters who repeatedly violate the following rules in disregard of
the editors' notices, as well as spammers, advertisers and the like.
- RULE 1: Please respect privacy and security of others (commenters, authors, etc).
- RULE 2: Comments and the post have to form a connected chain, in context. No irrelevant topics,
- RULE 3: Please kindly keep the comments short. The comment pop-up window will show only the first 150 words of your
comments; The full comments will always be available at the permalink for each post.
- RULE 4: Clean language is encouraged, please do not abuse words that might offend others.
- RULE 5: Repetition of comments is not allowed.