1. There are many poor people.
2. There is a damn evil corrupt government [?].
3. There is a non-democratic election [?].
4. Elites and the intellectuals [?] are in vacation. They do not waste their precious time over the faint election.
5. The rest go vote and select a president of their kind.
6. Intellectuals are angry and boycott living in such a stupid country to let the world know.
7. The new president takes control and removes corrupt people from the power and replaces them with trusted people who are mainly relatives and friends.
8. They are new, so they will make mistakes to learn the job and the enemy is always there to blame. These mistakes can be as bad as a war.
9. Professionals immigrate at this point because they think they can do better elsewhere.
10. By the time the new government learns how to do its job, they too will become rich and corrupt, or at least the people who are around them [?] will.
11. Go to the first step.
a) How many times have we gone through this loop?
b) How many times will we be going through this loop?
c) What is the steady state of the system?
d) How can we break this loop?