I have the following questions:
(1) Why a clandestine nuclear facility, and all the attempts at its secrecy? To make them secure against possible security threats? To hide them from the Iranian people who might not approve such use of their national resources? Are these facilities supervised by the official executive parts of the government? Are there bills approved in the Iranian Majlis [parliament] to approve such facilities? I mean, how would that stand against the Iranian laws, forgetting the International commitments?
(2) Nuclear Weapons? For what reason? Who would they be used against? As deterrent? Against whom? Stability in the Middle East? A regional cold war? Who would benefit most? Who would be devastated in the end? To what end?
(3) Contradicting statement from different individuals and spokespersons in the Iranian government? What do they signify? Who has the final say in this matter and what is it?
(4) Since when, have the European powers become colleagues of the Iranian government? What is this particular partnership [or alliance, which would be a more literal translation] based on?
(5) How is the change of direction on the part of the European powers correlated with the recent rigged parliament elections in Iran?
Not that I expect any answers.